We know manufacturers that use Reps have unique needs.
Held one day before the Business Development Conference, the one-day Sales Management Forum (SMF) is manufacturer-specific education designed to address the distinct industry issues faced in today’s sales management environment.
The SMF is geared to address the unique issues faced when manufacturers go to market with independent reps. Over 170 manufacturers’ sales executives, sales managers, and customer service personnel (no agents) come to the SMF to openly and freely discuss the hottest issues affecting food service manufacturers today. SMF attendees continually praise the forum as a uniquely creative setting for sharing ideas and solving problems.
Back by popular demand:
The Sales Management Forum will include 12 unique workshops for Executives, Field Level Managers, and Customer Service Personnel.
“This conference has been by far the best conference in terms of real world applications and techniques for our business, and the businesses of everyone who has been here this week. So I highly recommend attending.”
- Steve Kennedy, Leer Walk-ins, Division of Leer, Inc.
BENEFITS and REGISTRATION FOR MANUFACTURERS and CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERS
- 3 DAYS TO NETWORK with more than 50% OF MAFSI MEMBER COMPANIES and over 500 MANUFACTURER PEERS and YOUR REPS at the LARGEST EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE in commercial foodservice
- 50+ UNIQUE SESSION TOPICS featuring over 120K in WORLD CLASS SPEAKERS and 12 OPERATOR ROUNDTABLES
- EXCLUSIVE 1-DAY MANUFACTURER-ONLY FORUM (AKA - Sales Management Forum) to catapult your company’s SALES and MARKETING efforts immediately.
- 3 TARGETED GROUND BREAKING TRACKS designed specifically for FACTORY EXECUTIVES, SALES MANAGERS and CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERS.
- REAL RESULTS YOU CAN COUNT ON-- we guarantee it--OR YOUR MONEY BACK
You loved the Customer Service Manager Registration & Education, So We’re Bringing It Back!
Click here to find out more, and get registered NOW!
Show off your new products, and network with the industry by being having a MAFSI Hot Lines Table! Find out more, here.
PICK THE WAY YOU WANT TO PAY:
We always want as many Manufacturers as possible to attend our biannual meeting. To help, we offer three payment terms to fit what’s best for you, and for your company.
Please indicate on your online registration or paper form, how you would like your registration(s) to be processed.
1. Register & Pay In Full Now (check or credit card)
1. Register Now and pay (check or credit card) in 3 Bi-Monthly Installments all in 2016!
- First installment will be charged in January 2016
- Second and third installments will be charged in subsequent months.
2. Register Now and Pay in January 2016
- Send check now or use credit card. Check will be cashed or credit card charged for your full conference registration fees in January 2016.
3. Register Now and pay (check or credit card) in 3 Installments
- First installment will be charged when registration is complete
- Second and third installments will be charged in subsequent months
Register Online, or Print Form Now and fax to 888-254-0033 or e-mail to email@example.com
New Members: Please email Ramsey Ruether before registering at firstname.lastname@example.org for exciting news about your registration.
Be a conference sponsor. Be a legend.
Don’t get stuck off property. Reserve your hotel room today!
The JW Marriott has a reserved allotment of rooms, and we want to be sure you’re staying where all the action is.
To register, please visit our Hotel Reservation page by clicking here.
Championship Golf, and Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunities
During our 2016 Conference, only 45 members will get to do what few will ever do in their entire lives; drive high-performance vehicles at speeds faster than the law will ever allow you to do on the open road.
At the one-and-only Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving ($550) in Phoenix, Arizona you’ll experience the best professional driver curriculum and instructors on the planet. If you’d like to join us on the track, please indicate so on your registration form. For more information this exclusive activity, please click here.
If you’d like to play championship golf at the MAFSI Golf Tournament($249) on Saturday, January 16th please indicate your intentions on your form. You’re also welcome to rent clubs ($70) if you’d like, and can add that to your registration as well. For more information about the golfing at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge, please click here.
Return to Conference Home Page